Every day running a business, marketing my bikinis, working with my small but mighty team, and engaging with my customers, I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for so many things. With Thanksgiving here, I thought this would be the perfect time to share the top 7 things I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving.
- The itty bitty committee: I love your small boobs and so should you. I used to be insecure about my small boobs but now I have come to realize that my petite boobs are amazing! Women with small boobs have so many advantages in this world, advantages you should be damn proud of. People will look you in the eye when they talk to you, low-cut dresses look good on you without making you look like a hoochie mama, good posture is in your DNA, running is never a struggle (even without a bra on), and back pain, sagging, or spillage are things you never need to worry about! And most importantly, because of you, I have been able to create a body-positive company designing swimsuits specifically for us small-busted women! Thank you! Trust me, the best things come in small packages. Be proud of your petite perky boobs, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Our visionary photographers, models, and creative directors: Thank you for bringing our vision to life. We have had the honor of collaborating with multiple creative teams and you have all helped shape KE’ALA BIKINIS. Models, thank you for representing and being the face of KE’ALA BIKINIS. More than just sharing your natural beauty and carefree spirit, thank you for being a trailblazer in redefining small-busted beauty, uplifting our communities, and empowering other women. Photographers and creative directors, thank you for making the creative process so easy for our team. Thank you for your clear communication styles, flexible schedules, and deep passions for the arts. Happy Thanksgiving!
- The small business community: Thank you to other small business owners who have sacrificed security for passion, who work tirelessly, and who make the world a better place for all of us. You inspire me every single day. I am thankful for the opportunity to connect with like-minded business owners, dream chasers, and do-ers. Thank you for your support, your knowledge, and your guidance as KE’ALA BIKINIS finds her way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Mom: Mom, where do I even start? I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for teaching me how to become an independent, giving, hard working, and patient woman. From cutting patterns in the dining room and browsing sketchy fabric markets to leading our overseas operation, I don’t know how to express my deepest gratitude for your unconditional love and support. You give so much, and I just hope that I can one day return all that you have given to me. Happiest Thanksgiving to you mama bear!
- Family: Undoubtedly, the support of my family is one of the things I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving. No matter what, my family is always there to brighten my day, to lift me up when I’m feeling down, and to love me, always. You are my biggest cheerleaders. I am so beyond blessed. Each day I am more and more thankful for you and my love for you continues to grow each and every day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Team: Our small but mighty team. They pour their hearts and souls into making KE'ALA BIKINIS the best it can possibly be. Long hours, odd hours, and sometimes taking on added responsibilities merely because they feel it is in the best interest of the company. Successes are celebrated together and challenges are overcome together. Business is much more fulfilling to me when it is accomplished as a family. This unconditional support is what continues to push us to the next level. Thank you for everything you do! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Customers: From the first few orders received through DM’s over two years ago to the repeat business on our website, we could never have gotten where we are without our customers. Thank you for being apart of our journey. We have enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you, and we value all of your wonderful support. We hope your days are filled with love, laughter, and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
Remember, give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but in every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. What are you grateful for? Would love to hear from you in the comments!